February 29, 2012

Toy Storage

Holy cow it's been awhile since I blogged!  Guess that's what happens when you are busy.  Lately I have been busy making all sorts of things, mainly a "busy box" for my son.  But that is a whole other blog. This one is about toy storage.  I don't know if you have discovered Pinterest or not, but I'm totally addicted to it.  I find all sorts of great ideas on there.  Some I'm going to do, some I'll never get to, and some I have already done!  This idea though I just finished.  Here is the original post.  While she may have gotten her bins at the $1 store I got mine from Target.  Found them in the $1 section up front.  The bins were $2.50 a piece and the zip ties cost me about $3.  So for around $18 I got some new, fun storage for the boys room.  Just line them up, drill some holes, and connect with zip ties.  I also used some clear packing tape to tape down the end of the zip ties so little hands/arms don't get scratched.  Sorry for the short post, but I got to go pick up the little boy from pre-school.  :)

No comments: