April 14, 2011

BIG News!!

So I have some really BIG news to share.  I got accepted into my FIRST juried craft show!!!!!  I have been accepted in the Handmade Promenade show on May 6th!  I know, I know, that is the weekend after the Encore Consignment sale!  Wow…I’m going to be doubly busy the next few weeks.  At least I have a week between shows so I can whip up whatever products I need to for the second one because they sold unbelievably well at the consignment sale….right?....I guess I can dream…and hope that will happen.  I guess I can’t complain because I need to make MORE product right?  So this will be a new experience for me, one that I am very much looking forward to.  I feel excited and scared and overwhelmed and a whole bunch of other emotions all at the same time!!  I’m going to be going crazy by the end of the month I think.  This show in Indy will be my first where I have to set up EVERYTHING….from the canopy to the table to my products (because it’s my first outdoor show too!!)  I’m hoping that with me new network of crafting friends that I will be able to hear about many more craft shows and be able to apply to them.  So here’s hoping that all goes well and I sell lots of books!

No comments: