December 14, 2010

3-D Snowflakes

Leave it to me to start a blog right before the busiest time of the year.  I have been so busy trying to get Christmas gifts made and school done with for the year that I really haven't had time to blog about anything...plus with some of the things being gifts, I can't really blog about them and run the risk of the receiver read the blog about their own gift.  So…I will try to take pictures of the things I have made and do one big post featuring all of them.

Any who, today I went to BloomingMoms and it was a craft workshop day.  So today I learned how to make a 3-D snowflake!!  I thought they were so cool and stopped at Joanns on the way home to get glue dots to make more at home.  I didn’t take any pictures while I was making mine but I did find a tutorial (click here) to show you how they are made.  One thing I did differently than this tutorial is I used glue dots for EVERYTHING.  I did NOT use any tape or staples. Here are some pictures of the ones I made.




 These really are easy to make and would be great for kids to make and hang.  I hung mine above our counter between the kitchen and living room and I LOVE them. 

Till next time,  Happy Holidays and Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

Katie B said...

That's so cool! I'm gonna have to try!